Mindfulness in corporate settings and workplace mindfulness programs have been introduced to numerous organizations in recent years. Mindfulness and meditation are scientifically proven to be effective tools for reducing stress. And mindfulness is recognized for its benefits in the realms of self-regulation, increased awareness, emotional intelligence, improved decision making, focus and productivity.
Mindful-Way has been delivering workplace mindfulness and Mindfulness Training for Leadership to organizations large and small for more than 10 years. We combine our deep training in mindfulness with a passion for sharing these programs. And we pride ourselves in being able to make mindfulness relevant and alive for our audience. Our trainers are highly skilled at bringing mindfulness into the workplace, generating participation and adopting of the program principles into all areas of life. And we have worked effectively with organizations across the spectrum from the financial services, tech sector, manufacturing, legal, construction, universities, medical centers, and numerous local government agencies as well as people from all walks of life that attend our public mindfulness classes and retreats. Mindful-Way brings mindfulness in the workplace programs to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector with clients including AllianzAM, Eisenhower Medical Center, Enexco, Foundation Capital, H&S Ventures, MedeAnalytics, Oakley, Pacific Life, TrendMicro, and the US Navy, as well as Gov’t agencies within Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties. Our teachers are trained to the highest level through the UMASS Center For Mindfulness.
Mindful-Way delivers workplace mindfulness classes, workshops, seminars, and employee wellness programs both on-site and off-site for businesses, universities, government agencies, and medical centers. We can bring mindfulness training to your organization to help reduce stress, raise awareness, improve communication, and lower days lost due to illness.
Mindful-Way’s mindfulness in the workplace programs and mindfulness for business training can be custom-tailored to the needs of your organization.
- One to two-hour interactive mindfulness presentations on the principles and practices of mindfulness and meditation.
- Multi -Week mindfulness training session, 45 – 120 minutes long, (4 – 10 weeks duration).
- Half-day or all-day mindfulness retreats.
- Mindful resilient leadership and executive mindfulness programs.
- Eight-week workplace Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction mbsr courses—the most widely scientifically researched mindfulness program worldwide.
- Group and individual consultations.
- Mindfulness Speaker – A lively engaging program for company meetings and organizational retreats
- Custom designed workplace mindfulness programs for your organization or population.
Call us. We’ll be happy to discuss your particular requirements.
Topics covered include:
- Mindfulness—paying attention in an open, non-judgmental way to what we are doing and what is around us in the present moment.
- Mindfulness and physiology—the stress reaction cycle, and how stress affects our brain and our health and how mindfulness helps.
- Mindfulness as it relates to emotional intelligence, effective communication, and work stress.
- Learning and refining one of four mindfulness practices including relaxation exercises, seated meditation and gentle yoga.
- Practical suggestions on incorporating mindfulness throughout the workplace.
Participants are encouraged to bring these practices into all areas of their life. Supportive instructional audio and other materials are available at the class/presentation or through our website.
Mindfulness is a time tested awareness practice that has been used in medical settings for four decades as an aid for patients coping with stress and chronic conditions. Mindfulness is now used in many organizational and corporate settings as well as law schools, medical schools and business schools. Mindfulness and meditation are scientifically proven to improve efficiency and clarity of mind and have been shown to reduce sick time by improving the immune system.
Clinical trials, as well as extensive experience, show that the practice of mindfulness:
- Dramatically improves our stress management, making us better able to deal with challenges created by workloads, deadlines and interpersonal conflict.
- Creates greater mental clarity and focus, upgrading our capacity for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Enhances our focus on the present moment, thereby promoting greater engagement in the here and now – of particular importance to those operating in high-risk environments.
- Improves awareness of our own thought processes and the emotions they trigger, enabling more effective emotional regulation and resilience.
- Increases our capacity to read other people, enhancing empathy and helping us to understand where they may be coming from
- Unleashes our capacity for innovation and creativity.
- Promotes new possibilities in difficult team or interpersonal relationships by replacing habitual reactions with more considered responses.
- Supports a more panoramic perspective, better able to manage change.
- Enriches our appreciation of the greater meaning and purpose in what we do.
Interested in bringing Mindful-Way to your workplace?
Get in touch to learn how mindfulness can help your organization.